Free Help Now!
Are you facing one or more of these challenges in your business right now?
- Are you in a cashflow crunch?
- Do you feel like you’re about to burn out because you’ve been working crazy hours for too long?
- Are you stressed about staff issues?
- Are you looking to sell your business or hand it over to your next generation, but feeling concerned about how well this big transition will work out?
- Or is everything ticking along ok, but you never seem to get ahead financially?
Whatever challenges you’re facing in your business, I can help you now!
Don't take my word for it
"A big thank you for all the work you did in getting us from start to finish. A sale was our aim from the start. It was never a given we'd get it, but got it we did!
It was not lost on me that you were going above and beyond at every opportunity.
With Glow Worm successfully sold, I had a hard decision to make regarding future coaching of Ebike Team.
In the end, it was both the hard work and the tangible results that came through for you.
If we could turn around Glow Worm from a run-down place that was losing money into a business that attracted two solid purchase offers leading to a successful sale, then I'm sure we can do great things with this place!"
Owner, Ebike Team: Auckland’s Best Electric Bike Store - Auckland, New Zealand
Former Owner, Glow Worm Bicycles, Sydney
Why am I confident that I can help you?
For detailed answers to this question, please read the What is Coaching? and About Us sections, but in summary, for two main reasons:
Because I’ve lived through and overcome all of the five business challenges listed at the top of the page at least once myself during over three decades in business, stretching back from 1987 through to today.
Because I’ve successfully coached clients through all of these circumstances… and worse!
My Personal Guarantee
If you contact me, I guarantee you five things:
- I will listen carefully, not judge.
- I will help you to home-in upon the key issues that will turn around your situation.
- At no stage will you be subjected to any ‘hard sell’. I detest hard selling tactics! At the end of this process you’ll already have a good idea if you want to work with me further or not, so I will only discuss this if you invite me to.
- If you do decide to proceed and have not achieved a return on investment greater than my fee within the first four months, you can ask for and receive a full refund. (More details regarding this are in the coaching agreement.)
- I will never ask you to sign a ‘lock-in’ contract. Coaching will always be month to month with no minimum booking period and you can leave at any time by giving 30 days’ notice.
In summary, you have plenty of potential upside with nothing to lose!
Giving you the tools to succeed
What is Business Coaching?
Today, no one could imagine a successful sporting team not having a good coach.
Similarly, a great business coach can help their clients to achieve outstanding results.
For more information about what business coaching is and how I can personally help you to achieve the results you are looking for, please follow the link below:
Get in Touch Today
If you do, these will be our first three steps together, all free of charge:
We’ll start with a phone conversation to identify your key issues.
I’ll ask you to answer some questions about your business, either via a second phone conversation or by you completing and returning the brief questionnaire to me.
If you want more in-depth help, we’ll meet one on one, preferably in person but possibly via Zoom, depending upon your location and circumstances, for about 60-90 minutes.