“Personal Information” means any personally identifiable data (for example, a person’s name or email address).
The “Site” means https://latzbusinesscoaching.com.au/
“Data Controller” means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any Personal Information is, or is to be, processed.
“Data Processor” means any natural or legal person who processes the Personal Information on behalf of the Data Controller.
“Data Subject” is any living individual who is using our Site and is the subject of Personal Information.
“Processing” covers all activities relating to the use of Personal Information by an organisation including, but not limited to its collection, storage and disposal.
“Latz Business Coaching” (“us”, “we”, or “our”) means the registered Australian Business Bicycle Lane Pty Ltd trading as Latz Business Coaching which can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principles for Processing Personal Information
Our principles for processing Personal Information are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process Personal Information, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All Personal Information must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The Personal Information of Data Subjects must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her Personal Information is being collected, processed and used.
Bicycle Lane Pty Ltd operates https://latzbusinesscoaching.com.au/ (the “Site”). This page covers our processing activities as a Data Controller regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information for various purposes including communication, processing sales, providing customer support, providing goods and services, marketing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. The types of Personal Information we collect will depend upon how you use the site and what information you provide to us. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, and shipping or billing address.
We may also collect information from you through methods including, but not limited to:
- communications you submit to us via forms or email;
- your participation in any contests or competitions;
- uploads or posts to our social media accounts; or
- requests for support and technical assistance.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above depends on the Personal Information we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information. Some examples may include:
- when we need to perform a contract with you;
- when you have given us permission to do so;
- when processing it is in our legitimate interests; or
- when we need to comply with the law.
Retention of Personal Information
Sharing of Personal Information
Sometimes we may need to share elements of your Personal Information with the following types of trusted Third Party Processors:
- Payment Processors engaged by us to securely store or handle payments information, such as credit or debit card information;
- Providers of email management and distribution tools;
- Providers of security and fraud protection services; or
- Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that enable us to effectively monitor and optimise the delivery of our services.
Data Protection Rights
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification;
- the right to object;
- the right of restriction;
- the right to data portability; or
- the right to withdraw consent.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use trusted Third Party Services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. If you wish to unsubscribe from these types of communications you may do so at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
“Do Not Track” Disclosure
We use trusted Third Party Services such as WordPress and Google Analytics which may not follow the “Do Not Track” protocol. These Third Parties may use information (that does not identify individual users) to analyze trends, administer websites, track users’ movements on websites, and to gather demographic information about users as a whole. To the best of our knowledge, these third parties do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. Users of this Site should anticipate that data regarding their visit to this Site is collected and used in aggregate as outlined in this policy.
Third Party Links
We may sometimes provide links to other websites that are outside of our control or ownership. Third Party Sites accessible through our site via links or otherwise have their own policies in regards to privacy. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or practices of these Third Party Sites. Users are advised to read the Privacy Policies of each website they visit.
The security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, such as the use of SSL certificates, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that the Personal Information you voluntarily share with us could be accessed by a Third Party. You also agree that we are not responsible for any Personal Information that is intercepted or shared without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of, or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
International Transfers of Personal Information
If you are located in the EEA, we will only transfer Personal Information to countries outside of the EEA if:
- the country to which the personal data will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision;
- the recipient of the Personal Information is located in the US and is certified to the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework; or
- we have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect to the transfer.